[ensembl-dev] [GSOC 2016] Interested in Applying for 'Ensembl Track Database'

Andrew Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 12:23:29 GMT 2016

Hi Vistaar

Thanks for your interest in GSOC. I've created a helpdesk ticket to help track and answer your questions.

Cheers

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538