[ensembl-dev] [Dev][GSOC] RESTful Service Description using Third Party Standards

Andrew Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 13:08:07 GMT 2016

Dear Nadeeshani,

Thanks for your interest. The best advice we have is to raise a ticket with our helpdesk at helpdesk at ensembl.org. From there we can best advise you on the current status of the project and any other bits of information you may need.

Thanks,

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538