[ensembl-dev] [Dev][GSOC] RESTful Service Description using Third Party Standards

Pathirennehelage Nadeeshani pnadeeshani.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Wed Mar 9 11:57:20 GMT 2016

Hi,
I am P.Nadeeshani, a third year undergraduate at Department of Computer
Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would like to
take part in GSOC Programme 2016 with a Ensembl project.

I have went through the Ensembl GSoC Project Proposals for 2016. I am very
interested on Proposal:RESTful Service Description using Third Party
Standards and I suppose that I would be able to contribute to this project.
I have been always looking for a similar project  as I had done some
projects related to REST API, Swagger. I have some understanding on those
stuff.

Can you please tell me how should I proceed with this project. What tasks
should I need to do to get started. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Nadeeshani.
--
Pathirennehelage Nadeeshani
Undergraduate at Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University
of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Mobile : +94 (0) 716 545223
pnadeeshani.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk