[ensembl-dev] Get dbNSFP fields from VEP REST API?

mr6 mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 07:35:48 BST 2016

Hi Guillermo,

The following document lists the fields available for the dbNSFP
plugin:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60wROKy6OqcSFNBbWVjNWl5UjQ/view

You can see an example of LRT_pred data here:
http://rest.ensembl.org/vep/human/id/rs699?content-type=application/json;dbNSFP=LRT_pred

However, the data is not always available and empty fields will not be
included in the output.

Regards,
Magali