[ensembl-dev] Variant external references: MIM_MORBID

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 13:50:02 BST 2016

Hi Guillermo,

The data you refer to has been retracted from the Ensembl core database
while we resolve some issues with external reference mapping between
Ensembl and MIM.

You should be able to access the same annotations via the variation API,
using phenotype features. [1] shows an example fetching via a variation
object, but you can also query by gene [2].

Hope that helps

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation

[1]