[ensembl-dev] Variant external references: MIM_MORBID

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Mon Apr 4 16:12:19 BST 2016

Hello Will,

Code in example [1] is working perfectly for me since I would like to
get the phenotype features related to the variant and not to the gene.
However I don't how to get $var ( Variation::Variation) from inside VEP
plugin.
I'm trying with $self->{variant} but I'm getting always an "undef" value.

Regards,
Guillermo.