[ensembl-dev] Ensembl VM version 80

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 13:50:27 BST 2015

Hi G,

It would seem the ApiVersion.pm file has gone missing, apologies for that.

We will fix this and provide an updated version of the VM as soon as
possible.

In the mean time, you can fix on your local copy with the following steps:
- cd ensembl-api-folder/ensembl/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/
- git checkout ApiVersion.pm
- cd -

The verify-installation script should then work fine.

Regards,
Magali