[ensembl-dev] VEP 79 API problems

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 3 16:30:41 BST 2015

Hi Guille,

It looks to me like your input is not being parsed properly.

Check the formatting of your input VCF; double check that it is valid VCF,
and that you haven't got any unintended whitespace on any of the lines.

If you still have an issue, can you send a line or two of the input that
recreates these issues?

Thanks

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation