[ensembl-dev] VEP 79 API problems

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Wed Jun 3 16:51:13 BST 2015

Hi Will,

I've been checking and I can't see any unintended whitespace or problem
with tabulations.
I've no issues with old vep 75 script and API. I've updated the Bioperl
lib in $PERL5LIB variable from 1.2.3 to 1.6.1 (I didn't see this change
before sorry) however I'm still getting all those errors.

Here's a link where you can download the VCF I'm using as input:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/felwyoo5kl2mgty/AAC177Digqy-_mEmyk9WvmYba/input.vcf?dl=0

Thank you.

Best regards,
Guille.