[ensembl-dev] VEP retrieve HGVS

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 09:00:03 GMT 2015

Hello,

To retrieve the HGVS notations, you call hgvs_coding or hgvs_protein on the
TranscriptVariationAllele object passed to the run method in the plugin:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/Doxygen/variation-api/classBio_1_1EnsEMBL_1_1Variation_1_1TranscriptVariationAllele.html

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation