[ensembl-dev] Variant Effect Predictor error

mr6 at ebi.ac.uk mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 21:46:15 GMT 2015

Hi Radhika,

I believe your database connection is against the main Ensembl server.
To run with wheat, you will need to connect to the plant Ensembl Genomes
server.
This can be specified by using the -genomes flag on the command line.

On the documentation page your are using, this is described in the 'Public
database servers' section

Hope that helps,
Magali