[ensembl-dev] mysqldump for Macaca Fascicularis pre-data?

Anne Lyle annelyle at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 09:32:52 BST 2014

Hi Jan

You’re right that not all data is provided for “pre” species - we’ve started producing the basic FASTA files (DNA, cDNA, etc) as a matter of routine but that’s about it. I’ll have a look at sorting out a MySQL dump for you, though.

As for plans, I’ll have to leave that up to the genebuilders to comment on.

Regards

Anne

Anne Lyle
Ensembl Web Developer
East Wing, A3-118, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK

Phone: +44 (0)1223 494178
Email: annelyle at ebi.ac.uk
Web: www.ensembl.org