[ensembl-dev] Ensembl 75 MySQL problem

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Fri Jul 18 12:26:21 BST 2014

Hello,

Could anyone confirm me that files I mentioned are working properly on
local MySQL server?
I've been messing around with MySQL server config settings, have no
problem with releases from 61 to 74 with installation. But 75 isn't working.

I'm very skeptical about server fault. I some mysql files inside
homo_sapiens_variation could be different than previous versions. I
would like to know if the mysql instructions to install DB have changed
from 74 to 75. If any of Ensembl admins could confirm me this it would
be great.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Guillermo.