[ensembl-dev] Using REST variation endpoint to find SNP name from synonym

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 13:46:49 GMT 2014

Hi Paolo,

Currently, the REST variation endpoint only returns non-failed variation
ids.

This has been updated in our upcoming release, which is due this week.
Looking at the two ids you are mentioning, these return correct results
on the test server, with a 'failed' flag as well as the reason for failure.

Hope that helps,
Magali