[ensembl-dev] GRCH37 coordinates for PAR1, PAR2 and non PAR regions of chromosome X

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 28 11:28:26 BST 2014

Hi,

The APIs will always use their release version databases by default. So yes the release/75 API will automatically connect to 75 databases.

Andy

Andrew Yates - Ensembl Support Coordinator
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge