[ensembl-dev] VEP Conservation Plugin error

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Thu Oct 10 09:19:38 BST 2013

Hello Will,

I've reinstalled the whole API and I'm still getting the same errors.
I'm testing it with remote ensembl installation to discard there's a
problem with my own DB. In fact I still get the same error. I'm using
example.vcf file provided with vep as input.

I attach a log in this e-mail with the vep command (same I posted in my
previous e-mail) and the whole output.

Thank you !

Best regards,
Guillermo.