[ensembl-dev] VEP Conservation Plugin error

Guillermo Marco Puche guillermo.marco at sistemasgenomicos.com
Mon Oct 7 16:02:27 BST 2013

Hello Will,

I'm testing it with example.vcf included in vep73 package.

This is the command i'm using:

*./variant_effect_predictor.pl -i example.vcf -o example.vep
-dir_plugins /home/likewise-open/SGNET/gmarco/vep_config/Plugins -plugin
Conservation --database --force_overwrite*

I've installed bioperl, ensembl core, compara, variation, functgenomics
& ontology api (downloaded this morning).

It's strange because indeed output file has conservation score in
output. I don't know what all those errors come from.

Best regards,
Guillermo.