[ensembl-dev] Vraint Effect Predictor

Koul, Sunita sunita at pathology.wustl.edu
Fri Jun 1 16:07:08 BST 2012

I will look into this option. I was able to get the VEP code running after setting the Lib path to point to the Bio modules.
I am currently looking for ways  on how to get the Condel scores as an output just like the SIFT and Polyphen  for a given VCF file.
Any help in that direction will be helpful.
Thanks again
Sunita