[ensembl-dev] local compara

Javier Herrero jherrero at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 12:29:12 GMT 2012

Dear Jean-Pierre

To run the compara pipeline, you first need to set up your buchnera core
dbs.

Once you are done with that, you will have to install the
ensembl-compara API and follow the instructions in the README files
provided in either ensembl-compara/docs (new location) or
ensembl-compara/script/pipeline/ (old location) to run the pipelines.

After doing all this, you will be able to see the gene trees by pointing
your web server to the new compara database.

Kind regards

Javier

--
Javier Herrero, PhD
Ensembl Coordinator and Ensembl Compara Project Leader