[ensembl-dev] VEP script using Fork

Duarte Molha Duarte.Molha at ogt.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:23:43 BST 2012

I get a bunch of garbled output, probably a memory bump of some kind.
I can send you a file with the output if you wish.
However, there was another thing I notice on your email... 750 vars/sec !!!

I am glad if I reach 75 vars/sec using cache.

I am not sure if there is something wrong with my setup but that value is completely unreachable in my system :S

Cheers

Duarte