[ensembl-dev] Ontologyadaptors from latest enemblgenomes release

Arnaud Kerhornou arnaud at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 12:34:22 BST 2011

Hi Simon,

Thanks for reporting this issue, I have fixed it in the EnsemblGenomes
63 branch,
so if you check-out Ensembl API using the branch called
'branch-ensemblgenomes-10-63', it should now work.
For the coming release of Ensembl Genomes, we'll make sure it is
possible to use the Ensembl branch-64

Re. the warning issue, don't worry about it, we'll see if we can fix
that in 64.

Let me know if you still having problems loading the ontology database
afterwards,

cheers,
Arnaud