[ensembl-dev] Job opportunity at Ensembl

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 09:35:05 BST 2011

Ensembl is seeking a talented bioinformatician/developer to join our variation team at the EBI.

The variation team leads Ensembl's efforts to create resources for and understand population genetics and connections between genotype, phenotype and disease.  They work closely with large-scale projects such as the 1000 Genomes.

Full details of the position are available here:
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?id=44851

The application deadline is next Wednesday 14 September.

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to share this information with anyone that you think would be appropriate for the position.

Paul