[ensembl-dev] Ensembl genes 62 GO external references

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 17 11:54:36 BST 2011

Hi Christian
The three Go domains have all been merged in BioMart for the Ensembl
62 release. The "(bp)" at the end of the attribute names is a text
error on the interface and will be removed for the next release. If
you select the GO domain attribute you will be able to see what domain
your GO ID corresponds to. You can follow the changes and additions to
the BioMart databases on the Ensembl news section after each release:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/news/

I hope that helps
Regards
Rhoda