[ensembl-dev] 1000 Genomes SNPS

Stuart Meacham sm766 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 18:54:06 GMT 2011

Hello,

If you are interested in the Phase 1 release data for CEU population of
the 1000 Genomes project (not yet in Ensembl as far as I know) then I
have developed a web app to the processed data to augment that already
in Ensembl:

http://robosnp.org

RoboSNP displays data on a transcript by transcript basis so may not be
exactly what you are looking for but feel free to have a play bearing in
mind that it is a beta release and likely buggy so I take no
responsibility for errors! Bug reports however would be appreciated.

Enabling cookies is a necessity . . .

Cheers

Stuart