[ensembl-dev] 1000 Genomes SNPS

cj5 at sanger.ac.uk cj5 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 16:17:50 GMT 2011

Hi

Many thanks Andrea and Pontus for your help with this. May I ask which
version of the API you are both using to get your variation sets?

I am using version 60, and I got a list of available sets by iterating
get_all_sub_VariationSets within fetch_all_top_VariationSets, I found the
following 1000 genomes sets only:
1000 genomes
        1000 genomes - Low coverage
        1000 genomes - Trios - YRI