[ensembl-dev] Variant Consequence Predictor

Stuart Meacham sm766 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 25 09:56:17 GMT 2011

Hi,

I wasn't using the 1000 Genomes browser but running the Variant effect
predictor over the raw vcf data available from (25GB File be warned!!):

ftp://ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/release/20100804/supporting/EUR.BI_withr2.20100804.genotypes.vcf.gz

Not sure how assemblies would effect the output . . .

Cheers

Stuart