[ensembl-dev] REST API and variation data retrieval

Diana Lemos dlemos at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 16:45:41 GMT 2022

Hi Jens,

The genotype data for mouse is not available via the REST API anymore.

The genotypes available on the website (link
<http://www.ensembl.org/Mus_musculus/Variation/Sample?db=core;mr=6:39642997-39642997;r=6:39642980-39643002;v=rs242617365;vdb=variation;vf=22546329>)
are imported from the Mouse Genome Project, the VCF files can be found
here:
http://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/data_files/mus_musculus/GRCm39/variation_genotype/

Best wishes,

Diana