[ensembl-dev] release 105 MySQL protein domain data severely truncated

Anne Lyle annelyle at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 14:39:34 GMT 2022

Hi Eric

We are having problems with a number of databases from release 105, including on the public MySQL server - it looks like there was a glitch in distributing these databases during the release process. We’re looking into it and will hopefully be able to fix it soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Anne

Anne Lyle
Ensembl Web Developer