[ensembl-dev] Access to RNAseq samples used for gene annotation

Thibaut Hourlier thibaut at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 10:31:04 BST 2022

Hi Fabien,
We don’t have a simple list of the samples that we used. But you can retrieve this information from the FTP.

From the BAM files you can retrieve the sample accession(s) for the “sample”. When there is multiple accession for the same tissue name, we merge the data.

For the current annotation on GRCg7b, these files are not yet available on the FTP and you will need to wait for release 108. However we use the same set that was used for the latest GRCg6a annotation with the addition of the data from the GENE-SWitCH project.

Thanks
Thibaut