[ensembl-dev] Access to RNAseq samples used for gene annotation

Fabien Degalez fabien.degalez at inrae.fr
Fri Aug 12 18:47:35 BST 2022

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it's possible to have access to the list of RNA-seq samples used for the gene annotation (more precisely for the chicken one, even if i think that is the same for all the others).

Indeed, on the PDF linked to gene annotation, it just says that "samples from ENA were used" but without any more precision.

I don't know if I should use the API or if the information is on the website or on the FTP server.

Thank you for your help.

Bests

Fabien DEGALEZ

Fabien DEGALEZ
Doctorant en génétique, génomique et bio-informatique

UMR 1348 PEGASE, INRAE - Institut Agro, Agrocampus Ouest Rennes
Équipe Génétique & Génomique
Adresse : Bureau 15C008, Bat.15 Rosalind Franklin, 65 rue de Saint-Brieuc, 35042 Rennes