[ensembl-dev] GEMJ population variation database access

Diana Lemos dlemos at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Nov 26 16:35:54 GMT 2021

Hi Duarte,

Thanks for contacting us. To answer your question, the best way to
access this data is through the rest api (https://rest.ensembl.org/),
the user guide is here (https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-rest/wiki).

You can access frequency data with the vep endpoint using option pops=1.
However, if you can specify your use case we can probably help advise
further.

Best wishes,

Diana