[ensembl-dev] Asking help for incorrect VEP results

Andrew Parton aparton at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 26 10:04:45 GMT 2020

Hi,

I’ve had a look at this issue this morning and I’m unable to reproduce this error. If I run VEP with the command:

`perl vep -id '15 89582890 . C G' —database`

Then VEP returns 4 overlapping transcripts over 3 genes. 2 of the consequences returned are missense_variant, and for each of these the codon change is Cgt/Ggt, corresponding to a genomic location of 89582890-89582892 for the ORF as expected.

If you’re still seeing this issue, could you please send me your VEP input command and your full output?

Kind Regards,
Andrew