[ensembl-dev] FEATURE REQUEST: Improving annotation of chromosome synonyms

Noah Dukler ndukler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:35:06 BST 2020

Thanks Jose, that sounds perfect! I'd be happy to beta test at some point.
Here's a link to the catalog where we document the species we are currently
supporting ( https://stdpopsim.readthedocs.io/en/latest/catalog.html ). We
will also be adding the Bos Taurus genome sometime in the near future. This
really sounds fantastic and I appreciate you taking the time to help me
here.

Noah