[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Gene ID of Motif Feature

Ilias Lavidas ilavidas at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 18:58:52 BST 2020

Dear Souhila,
Defining a specific cutoff score is not very easy, as this is something
that varies across cell types.
Since we are focused on potential binding within our predicted
regulatory elements, we set a non strict p-value in the detection
algorithm that we used so that we wouldn't miss potentially interesting
sites.
As a result the reported match score can be quite varied among motif
features.

Kind Regards,
Ilias