[ensembl-dev] Bug in Ensembl 100 BioMart - UCSC Stable ID

Thomas Danhorn danhornt at njhealth.org
Wed Apr 29 23:54:24 BST 2020

Just wanted to add that the issue only occurs in the "Ensembl Genes 100"
database (for both human & mouse; I don't think any other genomes have
UCSC IDs as an option), but not in the "Mouse strains 100" data (I
checked a couple of strains, including C57BL/6NJ, all of which had
regular UCSC IDs).

Thanks,

Thomas