[ensembl-dev] WARNNING FunMotifs Plugin

Andrew Parton aparton at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 11:08:45 BST 2020

Hi Souhila,

Thanks for this report. This is a bug in the FunMotifs plugin caused when using a more recent perl version.

We’ve implemented a fix for release/100. You can access the plugin early from here: https://github.com/Ensembl/VEP_plugins/blob/release/100/FunMotifs.pm <https://github.com/Ensembl/VEP_plugins/blob/release/100/FunMotifs.pm>

Kind Regards,
Andrew