[ensembl-dev] VEP: Perform lift over

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 09:27:00 BST 2020

Hi Margaret,

VEP focuses on variant annotation and doesn't perform lift overs. We
have an Assembly Converter web tool you may find useful:

http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Tools/AssemblyConverter

As you will see, this uses the Crossmap package, which you could install
locally if you are looking for a command line option.

Best wishes,

Sarah