[ensembl-dev] Ensembl REST API | GET eqtl/tissue/:species/

Thomas Juettemann juettemann at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 11 17:04:46 BST 2019

Hello Ramiro,

Thanks for your message. I agree with your points. The eQTL adaptor was the first endpoint that I created, certainly room for improvement. ;-)

eQTLs are moving to a different team, and a new dedicated eQTL server is work in progress, The beta server  should be available in latest a month at this URL:
https://www.ebi.ac.uk/eqtl
It is currently returning 404, but will be active soon. There will be a new API for you to play with if you are interested.

For that reason we will not expand these endpoints further, I hope that makes sense.

Thank you for going through them in such detail, that is much appreciated.

All the best,
Thomas