[ensembl-dev] Your input into Ensembl's new design

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 13:07:09 BST 2019

Hello

Work continues on our excitingnew website <http://2020.ensembl.org/>,
which is available as a pre-alpha release. We’ve been consulting with
some of you in various ways, such as interviews and meetings, because we
want to make sure that the new Ensembl serves your needs. We’re now
asking for your help with ashort survey
<https://forms.gle/6Bi66yNpS3z7wDib6>, which will just take a couple of
minutes to fill in. Plus, you can enter into a draw to win an EMBL-EBI
t-shirt.

Our questions are simple: if you’ve clicked on something in the genome
browser and you’re trying to decide if this is the one you’re looking
for or not, what do you need to know?

Thanks

Emily
On behalf of the Ensembl team