[ensembl-dev] Ensembl REST API | Imprecision in documentation of ld/:species/region/:region/:population_name?

Anja Thormann anja at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 18 10:29:49 BST 2019

Hi Ramiro,

thank you for reporting this. We reduced the maximum allowed region size because of timeout problems we encountered for larger regions. We will need to update our documentation accordingly. If you want to work with larger regions I recommend using our LD perl script <https://github.com/Ensembl/ensembl-variation/tree/release/97/tools/linkage_disequilibrium>.

Best wishes,
Anja