[ensembl-dev] Admin plugin

Anne Lyle annelyle at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 11:06:27 BST 2019

Hi everyone

I have a question for those of you who run your own local installation of the Ensembl website - if you don’t do this, you can skip the rest of this email.

Do you use public-plugins/admin to manage your site at all? if so, which parts of the interface do you use?

Within the Ensembl project we have already migrated most of this plugin’s functionality to a new Python-based interface developed by our production team, so we are looking to retire the Perl plugin in release 98. However we don’t want to leave you in the lurch if this code is a vital part of your process, so do let us know as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks

Anne

Anne Lyle
Ensembl Web Developer