[ensembl-dev] Haplosaurus JSON output description

Fong Chan F.Chan at achillestx.com
Thu Apr 11 15:09:49 BST 2019

Hi there,

Is there any documentation that describes what the particular fields of the JSON output from Haplosaurus? In reading the documentation page (https://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/tools/vep/haplo/index.html), it’s unclear what the different values of the JSON output mean. The Nature Communications paper says “For a given transcript the REST API returns a JSON representation of a TranscriptHaplotypeContainer containing haplotypes derived from 1000 GenomesProject genotypes.”, but I can’t find a description of what the fields mean.

Many thanks in advance,

Fong

This e-mail message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail. We have taken all reasonable precautions to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, but we cannot accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of any virus, worm or other malicious software. Achilles Therapeutics Limited (10167668) is registered in England and Wales. The registered office is at Stevenage Bioscience Catalyst, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage SG1 2FX, UK.