[ensembl-dev] BioMart service at useast.ensembl.org is unresponsive

Pages, Herve hpages at fredhutch.org
Mon Apr 15 23:54:42 BST 2019

Sorry if this is not the best place to ask this.

Does anybody know what happened to the BioMart service running at the
useast mirror?

   http://useast.ensembl.org/biomart/martview

We've not been able to connect to the service for the last few days.

We're also experiencing intermittent issues with the BioMart services at
the uswest and asia mirrors. Only the BioMart service at www.ensembl.org
seems to be up and running reliably.

Also wanted to mention a few incorrect/broken links on the website
related to the mailing lists.

On http://www.ensembl.org/info/about/contact/index.html the links to the
announce and dev mailing lists don't work properly. They open a page
that displays error message "No such list announce" (or ""No such list
dev").

On http://www.ensembl.org/info/about/contact/mailing.html :

   - The 2 "Current archive" and 2 "Old archive (pre June 2010)" links
are broken.

   - The "dev mailing list" link does not work properly.

   - The "dev list archives" link is broken.

Thanks,

H.

--

Hervé Pagès