[ensembl-dev] Ensembl URL redirections

Kieron Taylor ktaylor at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 13:38:45 BST 2018

Hi Beat,

Sorry your last email did not get a response. Up to release 93 we have not created subdomains for the current REST API release until just before the following release.

Our web team has reviewed their procedures and starting with e94.rest.ensembl.org coming out in about two weeks, you should be able to get what you ask for. Users of web services should be able to avoid being auto-upgraded if they choose a release-specific URL.*

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,

Kieron

* - Archives do not run for ever - http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/archives/index.html