[ensembl-dev] Regarding GSOC 2018

Ben Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 14 09:40:20 GMT 2018

Hi Rohit,

As stated in the GSOC information page on the Ensembl blog (http://www.ensembl.info/about/student-projects/ <http://www.ensembl.info/about/student-projects/>), please e-mail the Ensembl Helpdesk (helpdesk at ensembl.org <mailto:helpdesk at ensembl.org>) if you have any specific questions about any of the projects, and we will be able to advise you from there.

Best wishes

Ben

> On 10 Mar 2018, at 22:37, Rohit Ner <rohitner1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello!
>
> I am interested in extending the functionality of WiggleTools to python and R by developing a wrapper for the purpose. I have got a basic idea from the mentor and have started working towards the solution in my proposal. I have understood the working of the iterators and want to know about possible preliminary work.
>
> Regards
> Rohit Ner
> Second Year Undergraduate Student
> Department of Mathematics
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Ben Moore
Ensembl Outreach Officer

European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus