[ensembl-dev] Variant sets

Laurent Gil lgil at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 16:52:52 BST 2018

Dear Fin,

Thank you for reporting these issues:

1) This release we changed the structure of the Ensembl Variation web
documentation, with new URLs. We tried to update all the links to the
old web documentation but, obviously we missed this one! This will be
fixed for the next release.
2) We just added this variation set this release but we made a mistake
when we setup the link to the shortname of the gnomAD variation set. We
apologise for this issue and this will be fixed in the next Ensembl
release, this fall.

Best regards,

Laurent