[ensembl-dev] Fwd: Rest API problem: variant records not working for some ids like rs730880918

Natàlia Padilla Sirera padilla.sirera at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:12:59 BST 2018

Hi Andrew,

I also had problems with ENSG00000092054, ENSG00000103197, ENSG00000196712.

Best regards,

Natàlia

    Natàlia Padilla Sirera
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/natàlia-padilla-sirera-8112305a/> |
ResearchGate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Natalia_Padilla3> | ORCID
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7872-2279>

Translational Bioinformatics
Vall d'Hebron Institut de Recerca (VHIR)

Mòdul VHIR
Paseig de la Vall d'Hebron 119-129
08035 Barcelona, Spain
+34 934894101 ext 2688
www.vhir.org

This message and any attachments included are confidential and intended for
the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any
attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this message
or any attachments is prohibited.