[ensembl-dev] Using Ensembl API to access GRCh37 data

Kieron Taylor ktaylor at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 09:48:43 BST 2018

Hi John,

We host the GRCh37 database on port 3337.

The details of the various servers we provide are found on this page: http://www.ensembl.org/info/data/mysql.html

You should only need to change -PORT and perhaps -HOST arguments in your load_registry_from_db() call.

Regards,

Kieron

Kieron Taylor PhD.
Ensembl Developer