[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Andrius Baskys, MD, PhD abaskys at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:07:40 BST 2017

Hello Paul,
Thank you very much for your comments and information. I noticed from the description you send me that 'Community' who provides you with a feedback does not include practicing physicians, or someone who could use this information to diagnose and treat diseases in real life. I think that is a mistake and it hampers  the implentation of your effort into clinical practice, which is the ultimate goal.
Hope you will find my comments useful.
Kind regards,
Andrius

⁣Andrius Baskys, MD, PhD