[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Andrius Baskys, MD, PhD abaskys at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 15:56:19 BST 2017

Hi Emily,

I admire the amazing  work that Ensembl is doing and use it in my practice as much as possible. However, i noticed your adverts for a bioinformatician to review "clinically relevant" transcripts and wonder how would a person who never treated a patient determine what is clinically relevant? Or is clinical knowledge irrelevant?

Just curious.

Kind regards,
Andrius

⁣Andrius Baskys, MD, PhD